Health and Rehabilitation
Health and Rehabilitation
Let us treat your loved ones like family.
The Summit Health and Rehabilitation Center offers skilled nursing care and comprehensive rehabilitation services for both short-term and long-term care. The center is open to both residents of The Summit Health & Rehab Center as well as any individuals who are needing specialty care.
Our 120-bed center has the same attention to design and details as the rest of our campus. Beds are divided among four “neighborhoods” with their own fireplace to create a more friendly, personal experience. Semi-private and private rooms are available as well as restaurant-like dining and in-room service. Interior spaces are comfortable, light, and airy with outdoors views and a warm feeling.
We take a personal approach to your situation and create a plan of care specific to your needs. Large, well-equipped rooms handle medical examinations, therapeutic activities, and excercise.
It’s our caring, professional team that stands out. From the physical, occupational, and speech therapists to the nurses and management team, we have been in the field for at least 10 years, and for many far longer. We love what we do, and believe in bringing you our best care every day.
Whether you need temporary care or permanent, whether for a few weeks or months, the Summit Health and Rehabilitation Center provides skilled care and comfort.
Summit Health & Rehabilitation Center received a out of 5 overall rating from CMS of the Dept of Health and Human Services in its semi-annual ratings. This score means that Summit Health & Rehabilitation Center is rated above average overall based on health inspections, nursing home staffing and quality measures.
Summit Health & Rehabiliation Center has been a past recipient of the Silver Quality Award and Bronze Quality Award from the American Health Care Association. The award program highlights select centers across the nation that serve as models of excellence in providing high-quality long term and post-acute care.
Every month a full calendar of events covers everything from exercise to music to games to art. If you have a hobby, we have the event for you, or will do our best to make one! You might also discover new interests and new friends among the wide array of education, cultural, religious, and just plain fun events available.
Our full-time activities coordinator gets to know residents– no matter how long their stay – what they enjoy and any special care needs they may have.
If you think fun can’t be scheduled, think again! Here’s just a sample of our events calendar:
- Exercises from your chair to balloon ball and beach ball kickball
- Games – and prizes – in our own popular version of Jeopardy, Price is Right, Bingo, and Name that Tune
- Cooking events and events you can just eat at like smoothies, punch & cheese socials, and cookouts
- Art fun such as painting and making bird houses
- Singalongs as well as music performances like the Second Wind Country Band
- Worship services, devotion, and prayer groups
- Special events from birthday bashes to antique car shows
Yes, we have our resident favorites like Friday Bingo, but we pride ourselves on keeping events fresh and exciting with the help of our Resident Council for Activities. Your family is always welcome to join in the fun!
- From skilled staff to our management team, long tenure means consistent, personal care for residents
- Integrated, team culture with Heritage Rehabilitation
- Four “neighborhoods” with 30 beds, private and non-private rooms
- Private dining option and in-room dining service
- Private and comfortable conversation areas
- Spacious walkways
- Secure outdoor gardens and courtyard
- Light, airy indoor spaces with plentiful views
- Well-equipped, spacious rooms for medical examinations, therapeutic activities, and exercise
- Beautiful, thoughtfully selected decor and furnishings